Free parking on site. (cf map below).
Type “Saint-Jouan Des Guérets” in your GPS, the festival parking will be indicated at this highway exit.
Rennes : 40 minutes
Nantes : 1h50
Paris : 4 hours
Vannes : 1h45
Brest : 2h
Arrival at the Saint-Malo train station
Free shuttles will be available from the station to the main festival site during the festival
The festival takes place in Saint-Malo (Brittany). Le Fort de Saint-Père (main site) is located ten kilometers from Saint-Malo, La Nouvelle Vague (opening night venue) is located rue des Acadiens at the entrance to Saint-Malo and La Plage (beach stage) is situated in the city centre at the foot of the ramparts.
Shuttles are operating throughout the Route du Rock festival between different sites* and the city centre of Saint-Malo.
– Thursday, August 16 from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30am (stops to the supermarket are not available after 19:30 and La Nouvelle Vague stop is only available from 6:00pm).
– Friday, August 17, Saturday, Aug. 18 and Sunday, August 19 from 10:00am to 5:00am every 45 minutes (stops to the supermarket are not available after 8:00am).
– Monday, August 20 from 6:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. every 45 minutes with an added stop at the Gare Maritime (Supermarket stop not available).
A single shuttle is also in place between the Ferry and the Festival on Friday, August 17 at 08:30am.
An added stop at the aquarium / hotel area can be made when asking the driver after 11pm.
The campsite with toilets & showers will be open from Thursday, August 16 at 2:00 pm to Monday, August 20 12:00pm. The night of thursday August 16 is free!
The camping village includes:
• Ticket office
• Internet access
• Restaurant / Bar (breakfast available)
• Left-luggage office
• Decathlon store (with camping equipement)
• Phone (or other electronic devices) charging stand
The Saint-Malo Youth Hostel offers special prices for festival-goers: 19,50 € for one night, 53.50€ for 3 nights and 70.50€ for 4 nights. Prices are per person, in shared room, without breakfast (sheets included), upon presentation of the festival ticket on arrival at the hostel (check-in from 10 p.m., check out at 10 a.m.).
Infos & bookings : email@example.com
Visit Airbnb for rental offers in Saint-Malo and its surroundings.
• Free parking
• Restaurants & bars
• Ecocup glasses
• Free left-luggage
• Road safety stand
• Medical assistance
• Information stand